Wolves (A) | Post Match Thread

He was shite though. Like 3/10 shite and that’s with his goal.

It doesn’t matter tonight, but it’s hard to ignore when it’s so obvious.
Oh god yeah, he was awful. I really hope he has a good rest over the summer and comes back at his best as he's a really likeable guy. If we could get him in with a sports psychologist I think he'd really benefit.
For me as long as a player gives his all I'll support them, Raheem can really struggle in games but he never goes hiding when things aren't going for him, and after seeing some terrible players in our shirt, I can't ask for more.
Still a weird post on the first page of a post match thread after a 5-1 win, smacks of someone who only watches us to abuse certain players, which is fucking odd behaviour.

What an angle! So Sterlings wastefulness and clumsiness is actually a benefit to the team?? Lol!

This match summed up Sterlings Man City career, carried by the brilliance of Truly world-class, generational players.

He's not getting that new contract.

He was directly involved in 4 out of the 5 goals and scored one.

Even KDB mentioned him and credited him for drawing the defenders and creating space for him to score.

Sir we are one game away from retaining the title I won’t be drawn into your misery games.

Watch your blood pressure because he is getting a new contract and if you are this angered after a great win.

I fear what state you will be in when he gets another 4 years.

Some right cocks on here.
Sterling was part of a forward line that ran the wolves back 10 ragged.
He doesn’t have the scoring instinct of Kun but who does. KdB doesn’t score 4 every week. That problem hopefully has been solved by the big blonde chap coming in July.
Without Raz movement we don’t pick holes in the wolves defence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.