Wolves (A) | Post Match Thread

Absolutely, but the human nature balance seems to be way too negative and ignoring the positives.
Posters always go too far with Raheem though and that's what I find weird. I thought Foden was pretty anonymous and had less of a positive effect on the game than Sterling but he isn't getting ripped to shreds from page 1 onwards. Like all groups of supporters we've got this element though going back decades, Edghill was the first I remember so this isn't a new phenomenon. I just find it weird that this is what a small group of our followers concentrates on after a game like that. It's like they don't enjoy the game, just the negative over the top criticism of some players. As I said, it's weird behaviour.
Maybe and some fans are overly critical. Remember “Angry fan” on SoccerAm? They portrayed that phenomenon really well.

People remember mistakes more than goals.

It’s why these threads have less pages when we win as the people less critical don’t scream their frustrations as much.

I like Sterling. He’s scored tons of goals for us, but you can also see why he frustrates the life out of our fans too.

His movement and work rate is probably better than 95% of our players, but he misses sitters and freezes when he has time to think.

Losing so many defenders has me nervous for the final two games :(

Last few games we seem to be playing a bit more forcefully and direct imo. Was having this debate a week or two ago. Who is better Kev or David? My decision: David was the most beautiful footballer I've seen at City but Kev is a killer.

Maybe over egging the positives but thought Jack has been more assertive these last two games. He's had a bit more space than normal and is using it well

ill never argue on someone’s opinion of best player Over Silva, Toure, KDB or Aguero
All just genius at what the do but all different as well
I couldn’t give solid reasons why I’d take one above the rest, Ive tried to think if we were in a CL final and had to choose one to start who would it be, not much easier to be honest

Kevin was shit for the first half of the season, thankfully Pep has moved him further forward and he has been brilliant the past few months.

Pep even alluded to his improved form in the post match interview.
He was carrying an injury early season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.