Wolves (A) | Post Match Thread

It is, but I’m sure Pep and his staff point out certain misses to certain players.
I'm sure they do. But it will never happen. Name one match in the history of this game where every player has had a 10 out 10 performance. I'm fucking sick of fans and pundits putting the boot in when a player is below par when we have crushed someone. To many perfect twats on here. Fuck off

I'm sure they do. But it will never happen. Name one match in the history of this game where every player has had a 10 out 10 performance. I'm fucking sick of fans and pundits putting the boot in when a player is below par when we have crushed someone. To many perfect twats on here. Fuck
Liverpool beat Spurs 7 or 8 nil in the late 70's possibly early 80's and the sunday papers even gave Ray Clemence in goals a 10

I'm sure they do. But it will never happen. Name one match in the history of this game where every player has had a 10 out 10 performance. I'm fucking sick of fans and pundits putting the boot in when a player is below par when we have crushed someone. To many perfect twats on here. Fuck off
He’s hard to work out as he goes from the sublime/world class to utter shite and back again within minutes. It can’t be argued his first touch in front of goal usually lets him down but on his day he’s unplayable especially down the right.

He isn't wrong just got back from Wolverhampton. He wasn't on the same wavelength as the rest of the team. I think he is going to leave in the summer tbh.
He may leave ,I hope he doesn't. But the stick he has got tonight is not on. He ran his knackers off, nearly bust his knackers as well on the post. We know he isn't a natural goal scorer but he normally gives a fucking excellent shift.

He may leave ,I hope he doesn't. But the stick he has got tonight is not on. He ran his knackers off, nearly bust his knackers as well on the post. We know he isn't a natural goal scorer but he normally gives a fucking excellent shift.
He doesn't deserve the stick for sure, but he hasn't been playing too good lately lets face it.
Everyone has a time to leave and I think this summer is his.
If we can recoup what we are paying for Haaland it makes great business sense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.