Wolves (A) | Post Match Thread

17 points from 21, 2 wins out of 2 in CL. Haaland exceeding expectations. Overall, a fantastic start to the season.
donald-sutherland-oddball.gif

I shouldn't complain about a 3-0 win, but i will, I thought we were shite in the second half till Foden's goal.

Lacklustre start to 2nd half but team finally remembered possession is their friend on 60 mins. Third goal killed it.

Don't want to peak too early.

This is a very good win: Wolves are a decent team, better than several of the team currenlty above them in the league.

The Boys in Blue didn’t give in. They fought to the end. Thank you City, thank you lads, thank you fans. You showed ‘em, you showed ‘em all. Especially those people who think that our players are there for the kicking! Especially those Media stupid so and so’s that they are and I am not biased…… well not much. ;-)

~~oh John Stooones, he’s top of the league~~

We are not at our ultimate best, but still putting decent sides away, Wolves are far better than their current position, they're just lacking a cutting edge

We on the other hand are going to give someone at some point a severe beating once the players click into top gear, I wouldn't be surprised to see someone cop a real heavy defeat and I don't mean 6-0 by that I'm thinking double figures

Bit disappointed with the 2nd half performance especially against 10 men. If we had gone up a few gears we could have beat these lot by 7 or 8.

Suppose that's a testament to how spoilt we are watching this team! Ha

Had the game wrapped up by half time, so took our foot off the gas a bit second half and saved some energy. It's a long season, so don't mind that too much.

Even though Wolves gave it a go second half, they didn't really create too much and the result was never in doubt.

Three really good goals from us though.
After the third went in, I think they realised that if they go at us, it could get ugly, result-wise.

We might have won 5 or 6 nil. They were deflated, got more conservative and we just saw out the last 10-15 minutes.

Job done. Watching us in second gear can be frustrating but it’s a long season. Got to mind the squad. The result is the main thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.