Wolves (A) | Post Match Thread

Akanji reminds me of a young vinnie.

Can't get my head round him only being 15m.

Absolute steal.

said it in the match day thread he’s just like vinnie.. similar style, positional sense, aggression.. even moves with ball like him…so yeah similar to Komps.

Pep got right what he got wrong against Dortmund, match the pace and the quality will shine through, time has caught up with Gundogan and Marhez Pep is going to have to manage their game time more closely.

Seen the game two times now, really enjoyed it, although one would imagine greater dominance when Wolves were down to 10 men. Anyway great display as usually and really liked to have this early goal advantage.

Haaland is a beast, also much better in cooperation with other players, in link up play, than many have predicted. I feel almost guilty, that have one complaint hear though, but would love to see him with a bit less grievances ot others than he had in last 15 minutes, especially towards Cole Palmer. Or to make them less visible at least My point hear is I do not think such things helps anybody, therein to gain confidence by other players, particularly regarding young ones, like Cole.

Regardless of that congrats to the team for victory, it is really nice to have this potentially tough fixture behind us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.