Wolves (A) - Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same side and a similar performance to the Leicester game is what is required tomorrow. We need to start the game on the front foot, no slow build up play and press high up and force mistakes.

You've got to remember that Liverpool haven't been playing well. They've been grinding out results incredibly, but they haven't put in a single performance like ours vs. Leicester. Their big players haven't been playing like KDB has.

If there's a replay of the game at Anfield 2 months ago, but with Leicester's better form and Liverpool's tiredness from travelling, Leicester will win.

Oh well - nice dream while it lasted.
Liverpool will have to crumble massively for us to get even a sniff now, but, City.... Pep..... could it happen......?

Yep. Said the same to two Liverpool fans last night. It was strange. They kind of rejected the notion without any sort of confidence.

This is madness if their fans aren’t even going to defend their season then what’s the point.

Oh well - nice dream while it lasted.
Liverpool will have to crumble massively for us to get even a sniff now, but, City.... Pep..... could it happen......?
Just looks and smells like our centurions season to me, for Liverpool, but if we can tell for the champions league it will take the gloss off it for them a bit.hope they don’t take too many of our records, I thought they’d stand for years... bugger

It’s going to be a hard one now ... had Liverpool dropped any points even a draw at Leicester, we’d be really up for it, just seems so that it’s gonna be hard for anyone to be really up for it (players wise I mean, not necessarily our away fans) ...

It’s going to be a hard one now ... had Liverpool dropped any points even a draw at Leicester, we’d be really up for it, just seems so that it’s gonna be hard for anyone to be really up for it (players wise I mean, not necessarily our away fans) ...

The worst thing is, if we run them ragged we only make it easier for Liverpool to beat them :(

It's not hard now at all they lost 1 game last season and none yet, it's a massive ask and isn't happening, the shit we lost to is our own fault

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.