Wolves (A) - Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garcia really does need to be starting games now, then we can see how he copes, my opinion is like a duck to water, he has all the qualities you want in a ball playing centre half.

Otto is the issue though, as the only fit recognised centre half he would be livid if a young kid got in front of him. If anything the "pecking order" dictates that Garcia should be taking Ferny's role.

The reality is that he should really take Otto's place but unless he fucks up again in a major way i cant see it happening, i am hoping we will see a lot more of Garcia coming off the bench in the coming weeks though.

Wolves will be putting everything into this game for a win, they'll be more than happy with a draw at Anfield less than 48hours after the final whistle. Hope we are prepared for a tough battle, get this game won, then worry about Sheffield at home later.

Just been to observe / stalk the team transferring from their train to coach at Stafford station. Didn't see Stones or Silva. Not sure if Jesus was there (although hard to tell when they are hidden under hoods etc), but apart from that, seemed to be the full squad.
Stuart Brennan saying Jesus wasn't spotted getting off the bus either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.