Wolves (A) Pre-Match Thread

What will the result be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would anyone who understands football want to play gundogun. If we can't get rid this year, should be discarded to the bench for good.
He wasn’t as good last year but most of the team wasn’t.

he played that CDM role towards the end of 18/19 and did pretty well. I think it’s when he plays further forward that it’s a problem. He can be creative but doesn’t have as much guile as the others who normally play there.

withDavidSilva gone I would getused to pep playinggundogan in the further forward position more often if I wasyou

____________Ederson___________
Walker___Ake___Laporte___Cancelo
_____________Dinho____________
____De Bruyne______Foden______
Bernardo_________________Sterling
_____________Jesus____________

Presuming Aguero isn’t yet fit, and I’d love to see Fernandinho holding, Rodri still has a lot to learn from him and hopefully he’ll have the legs for it after a rest.
Foden and Bernie in for energy. Expecting a big season from both of them. We need their pressing!
It's a good team but while the back 5 and front 3 wouldn't surprise me I think Pep will go with Rodri, KdB and Gundo in midfield.

It's a good team but while the back 5 and front 3 wouldn't surprise me I think Pep will go with Rodri, KdB and Gundo in midfield.
I wouldn’t be surprised either. I just hope Pep has seen the drop off in pace and pressing in our midfield and plays either/or Rodri/Gundogan. I can’t bear another season of worrying about seeing those two in the same team.

Feel like this question isn't getting discussed enough.

Are mahrez & Laporte going to be back from covid in time to play?

Are Ake & Bernardo fit from their international injuries?

Is Aguero back from his injury?

Is Foden fully back to training from his international shenanigans?

Say Koulibaly signs within the next week, will he be able to play with regards to covid isolation?

Who starts at centerback?

Isn't it a bit weird that our manager is only back to training 9 days before our first league match?

What starting line-up would you guys go for?
This question? I count 8, which do you want answering first?

Bloody hell, we've got a pre-match thread, how time flies.

We seem to struggle against Wolves and I expect a difficult game on Monday. I hope Aguero is fit otherwise we are relying on our brilliant forwards to finish all of KDB’s chances.

Feel like this question isn't getting discussed enough.

Are mahrez & Laporte going to be back from covid in time to play?

Are Ake & Bernardo fit from their international injuries?

Is Aguero back from his injury?

Is Foden fully back to training from his international shenanigans?

Say Koulibaly signs within the next week, will he be able to play with regards to covid isolation?

Who starts at centerback?

Isn't it a bit weird that our manager is only back to training 9 days before our first league match?

What starting line-up would you guys go for?

Mahrez is training, don’t know about Laporte and I haven’t seen pics of Aguero. Rest of the squad seems to be in full swing. Apart from Kev, Ederson, Laporte, and Walker, the rest of the 11 is a coin toss so make your predictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.