Wolves (A) Pre-Match Thread

What will the result be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are better than wolves and the home fans not being there should help us
Pep needs to learn from previous games against them.
Adama normally looks a world beater against us so if we stop him keep 11 on the pitch we should win.
Adama could be their weak link, he's been pushed back to wing-back to cover injury, I think we may plan to exploit this

Yes wolves beat us last year but they aren’t that good, player for player , pound for pound we are a superior team. Don’t see nothing but 3 points for us.

For some reason Ric , Kun's chances of being available for Monday have increased on sites like physioroom.

As for Laporte unless his health was worse that Mahrez again he should be available despite not appearing in any training videos this week but might be on the bench.

All reports to date rightly or wrongly stated he would likely be available so if you know something to the contrary outside basing your assumption on the training video I would be interested to hear if he has had a covid setback.

Bernardo looks like he will not have recovered from his quad strain in time.

These are unusual times so for once unless its been reported from a reliable source players that do not appear at training I wouldn't dismiss from the line up.
I think there's zero chance of Aguero being involved on Monday, and I'd be surprised if either Laporte or Bernardo featured if they haven't trained this week. I guess we'll get a better idea after Guardiola's press conference today though!

I think there's zero chance of Aguero being involved on Monday, and I'd be surprised if either Laporte or Bernardo featured if they haven't trained this week. I guess we'll get a better idea after Guardiola's press conference today though!

I tend to agree with Bernardo and Kun but have no idea on Laporte.

Hopefully Laporte has been training away from the main group and we see him in our last session before the game.

To go into a difficult game without 3 important squad members to kick off the season is not the best when we have had 5 weeks to get all players primed and ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.