Wolves (A) Pre-Match Thread

What will the result be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CH is particularly interesting in this game, experience in the system X 3, new player & young Garcia.

The best pair would probably be Aké/Garcia but very little system knowledge.

If Pep gets the right pair we'll win comfy if not expect a battle.

That's probably what Guardiola will go with but I'd have Bernardo in place of Mahrez and Stones in for Fernandinho.
Not sure Bernardo is available, as I don't think he's trained all week. I'd like to see Stones get another chance this season, but feel like Guardiola has lost faith in him. Also, not sure if we'd risk him if we're looking to sell him this window?

You could probably argue the same if Stones or Otamendi got the nod ;)

Not really, atleast they are proper defenders and not a make shift option. If we sign another player, he could replace them but a makeshift defender from the first game of the season is a no for me.

Dino should be used to close the games or as a cover for rodrigo and Gundogan

You could probably argue the same if Stones or Otamendi got the nod ;)

Not really in my opinion, even with an error in them they are much more sensible option than, ferdy.

A lot of last year was we were fucked on the LCB position and with Ake in we shouldn't need to make do with a midfielder.

As I said in my post before, if we don't show confidence in the next generation of players replacing the old guard, then we will not push on, time to show faith in Stones to become the player we know is in there.

Not really in my opinion, even with an error in them they are much more sensible option than, ferdy.

A lot of last year was we were fucked on the LCB position and with Ake in we shouldn't need to make do with a midfielder.

As I said in my post before, if we don't show confidence in the next generation of players replacing the old guard, then we will not push on, time to show faith in Stones to become the player we know is in there.
If City had a transition path from academy to first team then maybe we wouldn't lose players like Garcia. Fernandinho was a special player for City in midfield but failed completely in defence. There's something really wrong if we start this season with a 35 year old midfielder in defence, especially given that everyone of our defenders are fit.

Not even bothering with the stress this season as it’s not a ‘real’ season to me. No fans, players out with Covid, no pre season etc.
As for tomorrow, no Sergio, Laporte, Cancelo or Bernardo. Mahrez not fit. Foden in the dog house. Pep looking as happy as my missus last night when I got home from the pub late. We’ll do well to get anything out of the game I recon. Still a decent team we can put out but it just feels all wrong this season
Eddy
Walker stones ake mendy
Gundog Rodri
Kev
Torres gabby Raheem

One of my many disappointments of this window is we are still yakking on about when Stones will finally come good.

One of my many disappointments of this window is we are still yakking on about when Stones will finally come good.

Yes it is, but as we still have him and don't look like having anyone in anytime soon then you show faith in him or play someone out of position in his stead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.