Wolves (A) Pre-Match Thread

What will the result be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
is it 3 at the back or 4-3-3?

Why do people expect Walker and Mendy bombing down the line?
Walker has no end product and we know Mendy has changed after ACL too.

Futhermore, we have a new defence with Aké. First of all we need stability and that means full backs should better stay deeper.

Also, in Raz and Foden we have wingers. You don't play wing backs AND wingers.

I hope we stay a bit deeper with 4 at the back and mainly avoid counter attacks,
what Wolves are only waiting for.

Where is everyone? I know Gundog has Covid and Sergio is injured.

Laporte, Cancelo, Otimendi, Garcia, Zinchenko, Bernardo all unavailable, last seasons late finish and the international break has done us no favours with those recovering from Covid and injuries.

We need a couple of extra bodies in this window.

I am not convinced that we can win tonight's game. I must admit that my confidence is shot to bits. I am just bemused that Pep has not brought in another striker to help Jesus up front.

If we come out of this game with a point I will be happy. This game will show whether we will be able to challenge Livarpool for the Premier League.

Early days. The game that would show if we can challenge the dippers would be............... the game against the dippers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.