Wolves (A) - Sat 30th Sept, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep said he thought Phillips played really well v Newcastle. Is he lying? Just being nice?

Pep said he thought Phillips played really well v Newcastle. Is he lying? Just being nice?
Car for Sale - a guaranteed "get them queuing round the block..."
Bad starter, does not work well in the cold. Needs new tyres. Bodywork rusty. Some bodged repairs. May have been clocked.

If you want to move a player on, they're the best player ever and you are at fault, not him.

I have faith the Norwegian Bony will come good one day.

The same faith I had when we signed Adrian Heath...
He’s got a long way to go before he comes close to Inchy

Edit: to be fair to him I met him at a hotel bar in Burnley one night and he was incredibly complimentary about City fans

We'll sell Phillips in January imo. Makes sense to big him up

New to forum. Am old enough to remeber the likes of Roy Paul, Joey Hayes and Bert among others.
I see no one is picking Phillips but if doesn't get game time he'll never make it.
Those with shorter memories forget that David Silva and more recnetly Rodri - known by some as Plodri - were written off.
Rodri got some stick ok but I don't recall a bad word ever being said about Merlin. No disrespect to Phillips but he really shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as David.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.