Wolves (A) - Sat 30th Sept, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep said he thought Phillips played really well v Newcastle. Is he lying? Just being nice?
He played no worse than anyone in the first half where we doninated and played as bad as the rest when we wobbled for a while in the second.

A few players you expect to perform let us down more than someone making his 5th start in a season and a half.

He played no worse than anyone in the first half where we doninated and played as bad as the rest when we wobbled for a while in the second.

A few players you expect to perform let us down more than someone making his 5th start in a season and a half.
Don’t think anyone let us down, the game plan went well. I don’t like losing any games but this scenario gives us mid week downtime in October and 3 blank midweeks in January (one for the rearranged Brentford game) and effectively two winter breaks, a sunny recharge in Saudi and a blank weekend either 13th or 20th Jan.

We should have most of the current missing players back for the business end of the season from early February.

Don’t think anyone let us down, the game plan went well. I don’t like losing any games but this scenario gives us mid week downtime in October and 3 blank midweeks in January (one for the rearranged Brentford game) and effectively two winter breaks, a sunny recharge in Saudi and a blank weekend either 13th or 20th Jan.

We should have most of the current missing players back for the business end of the season from early February.
I really miss Kevin.

In years gone by, if Rodri was out, Pep would play Gundogan as a 6. His next choice would probably have been Bernardo. This must be the first game in years where none of Rodri, Gundogan, Bernardo nor KDB have started.

The number 6 is pivotal (pun intended) to our build up play. Really hope Kovacic and step up today and hope Bernardo is back for next weekend.

Looking forward to seeing how Nunes is received and reacts today. It would normally be Grealish who gets the brickbats in the West Midland, but I reckon he might be on the bench, so attention will likely turn to Nunes. They didn’t appear overly perturbed by his actual leaving for us, but I guess they won’t miss out on any opportunity to vent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.