Wolves (A) - Sat 30th Sept, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was superb first half. Then our whole team dropped off second half, not just him
I think we played at the same level in both halves. Newcastle were just shite in the first half and sat off us but raised their game in the second half to a level we never bothered to get near in either half.

I don’t think anyone was shit nor was anyone good (apart from Bobb in the odd flashes in isolated moments) in either half for City.

It was just a cruise from everyone to a ‘whatever happens, happens’ result from start to finish. We played like it was training.

We have a few absentee's so the result matters more than the performance at Wolves , we aren't as free flowing without Kev,Bernardo and Stones , need three points to keep the pressure up on the title pretenders ,if we go to the Goons with seven league wins on the bounce and a decent result in Leipzig then we will be full of confidence and even if the goons scrape a win we will still be top of pile.

New to forum. Am old enough to remeber the likes of Roy Paul, Joey Hayes and Bert among others.
I see no one is picking Phillips but if doesn't get game time he'll never make it.
Those with shorter memories forget that David Silva and more recnetly Rodri - known by some as Plodri - were written off.
I never wrote off Rodri or Gundogan for that matter, but Phillips looks a lost cause unfortunately

Looking forward to seeing how Nunes is received and reacts today. It would normally be Grealish who gets the brickbats in the West Midland, but I reckon he might be on the bench, so attention will likely turn to Nunes. They didn’t appear overly perturbed by his actual leaving for us, but I guess they won’t miss out on any opportunity to vent.

I think a lot of the Wolves fans weren't happy that he stopped training when he felt he was getting a move

He won't be received well.

We will have too much for Wolves IMHO, it's time for our Viking to set a few more villages alight and bring home the booty.

4-1 to City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.