Wolves (A) - Sat 30th Sept, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Team pretty much picks itself right now which is a concern. Imperative we don't drop points before we go to the Emirates and avoid giving them any added motivation. with arsenal alsl being the start of a very tough set of fixtures that see's us play basically the rest of the top 8, chelsea and bournemouth in a row before Christmas, we need the gap as an injury list like our current one in that run of fixtures could see us dropping a lot of unexpected points.

Op nailed the lineup.

Ederson
Walker, Dias, Gvardiol, Ake
Nunes, Kovacic, Grealish
Alvarez, Haaland, Doku

Why not, eh?

-------------Ederson
Walker---Dias---Gvardiol---Ake
---------Nunes---Bernardo
Foden-------Alvarez--------Grealish
-------------Haaland

Doku is playing well but I don't think he should be walking into the starting lineup without Grealish really doing anything to lose his spot. He wasn't great tonight but I still think we've missed him while he's been out through injury despite our unblemished record.

Conflicted on whether Pep should give Grealish lots of minutes to get ready for Arsenal or continuing playing Doku who looks to be progressing so well.

Jack was awful tonight. He played the game like City was 3 goals up after 10 mins.

-------------Ederson
---------Nunes---Bernardo
Foden-------Alvarez--------Grealish
-------------Haaland

Doku is playing well but I don't think he should be walking into the starting lineup without Grealish really doing anything to lose his spot. He wasn't great tonight but I still think we've missed him while he's been out through injury despite our unblemished record.
Not sure Grealish really earned a start after last night. He was Ineffective which I can understand to some extent given his injury.

This is all well and good, but when are those lazy gits, Stones, Silva and KDB going to get off their combined arses? There is piss to be boiled!

Be a tough game sat. Wolves were excellent 1st half against Liverpool and should of been winning at ht.
Team
-------------Ederson
---------phillips---kovicic
Foden-------nunes--------Grealish/doku
-------------Haaland

Alverez needs a break ready for champs langue and arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.