• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
-------------Ederson
Walker---Dias---Gvardiol---Ake
---------Nunes---Kovacic
Foden-------Alvarez--------Doku
-------------Haaland

You’ve nailed the team in first post, should be too strong for Wolves.

..................Ederson..............
Walker .Dias ..Ake Gvardiol
..................Kovacic...............
Doku Foden Nunez Grealish
..................Haaland..............

I'd start Grealish even though I know he's going to take ages to get up to speed (Gomes is a better winger atm).

Massively pi**ed off that I had two tickets for this but had to give them to a family member as I was working........only to be told yesterday that i now dont need to work ffs!

I think there main threat is Neto who I imagine will be playing on Walker's side so that should be covered.

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Ake
Gvardiol
Kovacic
Nunes
Foden
Doku
Alvarez
Haaland

Ederson
Walker-dias-gvardiol-ake
Nunes-kovacic
Foden-grealish-doku
Haaland
Alvarez needs a rest for the upcoming games. I would even suggest bobb starting instead of grealish who despite the quality he obviously has, has been awful this season.

Hopefully Stones and Silva will be on the bench - be great if they got some minutes ready for Arsenal
Would be a big lift to have them both back in the squad, but I'd be surprised if either are available for the weekend.

Would be a big lift to have them both back in the squad, but I'd be surprised if either are available for the weekend.
Yep. Sounds like Bernie might be back for the Arsenal game but still no word on a return date for Stones.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.