Wolves (A) - Sat 30th Sept, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
While i agree that he should control himself , i do think the wider issue is that refs are allowed to make consistently bad and game changing decisions with absolute impunity, as i have said if refs are going to be dishing out cards everytime they are questioned for giving a baffling decision then they should be made to openly explain the decisions that they give

Yep. I wouldn’t mind if haranguing the 4th official actually did any good but it achieves nothing as someone else said. There will be 52,000 blues voicing their disapproval at home and 3,000 away each game, none of them will receive a yellow so he should let them do that and not think that being the 52,001st or 3,001st to do so will make any difference.

If he continued at this rate he’d miss 7 games in the PL this season (nearly 20% of games).
Agree completely. The 4th official serves no productive purpose either. Just gives a focal point for managers to rant at. Nothing is ever gained by them doing it and it only ever presents risk, so pointless getting at them and they may as well be just ignored for the irrelevance they are.

While i agree that he should control himself , i do think the wider issue is that refs are allowed to make consistently bad and game changing decisions with absolute impunity, as i have said if refs are going to be dishing out cards everytime they are questioned for giving a baffling decision then they should be made to openly explain the decisions that they give
100% but Pep needs to realise that making that point is totally fucking useless.

Agree completely. The 4th official serves no productive purpose either. Just gives a focal point for managers to rant at. Nothing is ever gained by them doing it and it only ever presents risk, so pointless getting at them and they may as well be just ignored for the irrelevance they are.
The fourth officials are as about as much use as tent pegs barber

Arteta should have been booked in every game so far and hasn’t been, and the Newcastle duo are the only two who are constantly in their technical area running after the fourth official and winding up the opposition bench and they aren’t booked for it.

Pep needs to be wiser because he’ll get booked for it when others aren’t.

Reactions: CC1
Just saw Pep banned, oh well Lilo to do the business, motorway quite quick considering no trains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.