Wolves (A) - Sun 20th Oct, 14:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the sounds of things it's Ake, Rodri, KDB and Bobb that's definitely missing. I think Walker and Akanji will be involved.

Wolves have been so open at the back this season, If we get an early goal it will be a long day for Wolves, Fill yer boots Erling.

U know who i feel bad for in all this? Kova, he came out the blocks flying, has scored 3 goals, city havent lost yet and all anyone talks bout is rodri, if i was him id be sat there with me 4 cl and 2 pls thinking alrite i know im not rodri but fuck me im still pretty good
Why do you feel sorry for him?
I don't think he feels too bad at all.
Very good player but he has 4 CL's and the only time he kicked a ball in a CL final was 7 minutes against us was as a sub with Chelsea.
Playing well at the moment and fully deserving a place.
Sometimes a player have a collection of medals while far better players do not.
Just ask the likes of great club players like Seamus Coleman or Harry Kane.

Why do you feel sorry for him?
I don't think he feels too bad at all.
Very good player but he has 4 CL's and the only time he kicked a ball in a CL final was 7 minutes against us was as a sub with Chelsea.
Playing well at the moment and fully deserving a place.
Sometimes a player have a collection of medals while far better players do not.
Just ask the likes of great club players like Seamus Coleman or Harry Kane.
here you go again, you absolutely cannot handle someone mentioning kova’s success. foden was only an injury sub in the ucl final, so according to you he’s not a proper ucl winner, also never mention him as a treble winner too. i could go on and on and on and make an analysis of actual treble winners according to you if you don’t get it.

btw this is not my opinion, just applying xhavenjoe’s logic coz he never ever EVER misses the opportunity to shit on kova. football is a team sport dude. hate him all you want, his titles will forever be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.