Wolves (A) - Sun 20th Oct, 14:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC "pundit" Chris Sutton has us down to win 1-6 (thanks for giving them something to stick on the dressing room wall!!)
Odious twit - have some respect for Wolves who beat us last season (yes there may have been mitigating circumstances).
After an International break I'll take a win, and don't care how!!!!
Lewis Jones, Skysport ….. has us down for. Shock 2-1 defeat, and this will mark the beginning of Man City’s demise !!!!

Lewis Jones, Skysport ….. has us down for. Shock 2-1 defeat, and this will mark the beginning of Man City’s demise !!!!
His reasoning is incredible, he surmises that arsenal, newcastle, brentford and fulham have rocked us (2 of those games we won) and the fine margins will turn against us, conversely arsenal have eeked out late wins against leicester and southampton at home yet easy 2 0 win at bournemoth, the fact that these people have the confidence to write this stupidity amazes me

His reasoning is incredible, he surmises that arsenal, newcastle, brentford and fulham have rocked us (2 of those games we won) and the fine margins will turn against us, conversely arsenal have eeked out late wins against leicester and southampton at home yet easy 2 0 win at bournemoth, the fact that these people have the confidence to write this stupidity amazes me
Agreed. And some daft buggers even say Trump is getting in again.

(er - wait a bit on that, ok?)

Hard one to call this coming after the dreaded international break. We are certainly not up to speed yet but have managed to get over the line in most games. With respect to Brentford, who are a half decent side, it was a bit worrying how they managed to pull us around and play through us so easily last game. We have the huge Rodri loss to cope with for the rest of the season, hopefully Kev coming back soon and maybe a signing in January will help.

This definitely has the potential to be a banana skin, be a good 3 points if we can get them. Ideally Bournemouth will win and Chelsea draw 8-)

Hard one to call this coming after the dreaded international break. We are certainly not up to speed yet but have managed to get over the line in most games. With respect to Brentford, who are a half decent side, it was a bit worrying how they managed to pull us around and play through us so easily last game. We have the huge Rodri loss to cope with for the rest of the season, hopefully Kev coming back soon and maybe a signing in January will help.
U know who i feel bad for in all this? Kova, he came out the blocks flying, has scored 3 goals, city havent lost yet and all anyone talks bout is rodri, if i was him id be sat there with me 4 cl and 2 pls thinking alrite i know im not rodri but fuck me im still pretty good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.