Wolves (A) - Sun 20th Oct, 14:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up an old program of City v Wolves 1st December 1979 - Steve Daley captain against his old club with Andy Gray and Emlyn Hughes for Wolves. We lost 3-2 but it could have been worse from the highlights I saw on You Tube. Was anybody at the game on here ?
I remember talking to Steve Daly and Kevin Reeves, Citys first 1 million £ players in the Little B in Sale on a friday night. We were playing away to a Yorkshire club the following day ( cant remember which )...he said we'd thrash them. Guess what....twat. Happy days.

Picked up an old program of City v Wolves 1st December 1979 - Steve Daley captain against his old club with Andy Gray and Emlyn Hughes for Wolves. We lost 3-2 but it could have been worse from the highlights I saw on You Tube. Was anybody at the game on here ?
Seem to remember we had Palmer and Bennett up front. Roger got an equaliser before half time. Don't remember much but expect they gad too much experience for us - think Kazzy Deyna got a consolation in the last minute. Was disappointing because not too long before we had beaten the rags and high flying Forest at home

Big opportunity tomorrow against a poor team after Arsenals fuck up.
However, please Pep take it serious and don’t take it for granted.
We have got to get Bernie in the double pivot with Kovacic and release one of the speed merchants on the wing.
Ederson
Walker
Gavidol
Akanji
Dias
Kovacic
Bernie
Foden
Jack
Haaland
Savinho or Doku

Seem to remember we had Palmer and Bennett up front. Roger got an equaliser before half time. Don't remember much but expect they gad too much experience for us - think Kazzy Deyna got a consolation in the last minute. Was disappointing because not too long before we had beaten the rags and high flying Forest at home
Kenny Hibbitt had a really good game for Wolves I remember

The team according to the programme was ; Corrigan, Ranson,Donachie, Bennett, Caton, Stepanovic, Henry, Daley (c), Robinson, Reid and Deyna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.