Wolves (A) - Wed 11th May, 20:15 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been able to sleep properly at night since then. That game haunts my nightmares.
Missus just asked why i look glum, I said "Real Madrid." She said get over it. Not a good start to our day.

any win will do, dont want it to come to goal difference - i can see Pool sticking 6 or 7 past Southampton next week. just keep winning and it wont matter
Personally, I can see Southampton giving them a tough time. It could even be Hasenhuttle's last game. They'll be well up for it.

I would love it, just love it (yeah, I know, I stole that bit) if we were Champs already against Villa and played Steffen in goal and Ederson at Left Half. Steffen needs a lift. Laporte can play right half; this could work :-))
It's not as if Ederson hasn't had enough heading practice over the course of the season!

Personally, I can see Southampton giving them a tough time. It could even be Hasenhuttle's last game. They'll be well up for it.
They’ve been terrible recently. But if they can play anything like they did in both games against City they have a chance. It’s their last home game, a chance to go out at home on a high. They also have 10 days preparation time compared to Liverpool’s 3 so should be much the fresher team. Hopefully Ward Prowse can deliver a set piece goal to further impress Pep.

They’ve been terrible recently. But if they can play anything like they did in both games against City they have a chance. It’s their last home game, a chance to go out at home on a high. They also have 10 days preparation time compared to Liverpool’s 3 so should be much the fresher team. Hopefully Ward Prowse can deliver a set piece goal to further impress Pep.
Can't see Liverpool winning two PL away games and an FA Cup Final in 7 days... something will give

---------Ederson-------
Cancelo-Fern-Laporte-Zinchenko
---Bernardo--Rodri---
--Mahrez-KDB-Foden--
-------Haaland------

Anyone suggesting Gerrard will try and throw tonight’s game is talking bollocks. He is professional and wants to win, he will undoubtedly want liverpool to win the league but do people really think he will ask the players he is managing to give anything less than their all?
Yep agreed, it ain’t happening. I fully expect the vermin to win by several goals but it’ll have nowt to do with Slippy telling his players to surrender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.