Wolves (A) - Wed 11th May, 20:15 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sat in the Wolves end for a cup game at Molyneux some years ago after we’d started to win things, it ended up 0-4 to us I think and even then the home crowd were singing our praises (near me anyway) about the way we played..

Decent fans but I hope they lose badly tomorrow..

Most of Wolves' results against the teams above them tell a tale:

Wolves 0-1 Spurs
Wolves 0-1 Utd
Wolves 1-0 West Ham
Wolves 0-1 Liverpool
City 1-0 Wolves
Wolves 0-0 Chelsea
Utd 0-1 Wolves
Wolves 0-1 Arsenal
West Ham 1-0 Wolves

Eddy

Cancelo
Rodri (assuming Ake's out)
Laporte
Zinch

Gundogan
Bernardo
KDB
Mahrez
Jesus
Foden

Was thinking about whether we should rest Kev but the knock-on effect of Rodri in defence means we need him in there. Don't think we should risk playing Fern, he just doesn't have the legs any more. Even Newcastle got behind him a couple of times.

We just need to be focussed and take our chances.

It's far from ideal with our defensive injuries obviously but worth noting Wolves have injuries to three of their key players and in fact their fans are complaining that this is not getting anywhere near as much attention!

The only player they had that caused us problems left.

If we play our game and stay professional we win. Come on City.

Eddy

Cancelo
Rodri (assuming Ake's out)
Laporte
Zinch

Gundogan
Bernardo
KDB
Mahrez
Jesus
Foden

Was thinking about whether we should rest Kev but the knock-on effect of Rodri in defence means we need him in there. Don't think we should risk playing Fern, he just doesn't have the legs any more. Even Newcastle got behind him a couple of times.

We just need to be focussed and take our chances.
That's the side.
And whilst not ideal it's actually pretty good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.