Wolves 1-0 West Ham
Wolves 0-1 Liverpool
City 1-0 Wolves
Wolves 0-0 Chelsea
Utd 0-1 Wolves
Wolves 0-1 Arsenal
West Ham 1-0 Wolves
You forgot chelsea 2 wolves 2

I'd much rather play fernandinho at the back and keep rodri where he is. He's been one of our best players this season and we shouldn't compromise the midfield to patch up our back four.
Cant play Fern from the start..he is a real liability now... he's far too slow .. red card definitely if he plays more than 50 minutes. Please Pep do not go down the 'experience route' tomorrow.....could really de- rail us. Love fern but just cant play at this level anymore.... no shane in that I mean so many have retired at mid 30' s please bow out with cameo for 15 mins when all is safe last game of season

I can see why some are suggesting we should play Rodri next to Laporte and Gundogan as the number 6 but I think it would be too disruptive.

Fernandinho at centre back obviously isn't ideal but at least that way it's only the defense that gets disrupted rather than the defence AND the midfield. I don't think it would be wise to break up the Rodri-Bernardo-KDB midfield that has been so successful this season.

Hopefully it's only for one game and Ake is back for West Ham.

Cant play Fern from the start..he is a real liability now... he's far too slow .. red card definitely if he plays more than 50 minutes. Please Pep do not go down the 'experience route' tomorrow.....could really de- rail us. Love fern but just cant play at this level anymore.... no shane in that I mean so many have retired at mid 30' s please bow out with cameo for 15 mins when all is safe last game of season
I think it’s prob better to start him there before the game inevitably opens up second half..

Just the post that the thread needs eh!

Bit tongue in cheek in reference to the game there couple seasons ago but I wouldn't be at all surprised to see early sending off in one of remaining games. With most of our first choice defence out it's the perfect opportunity, Fern or Rodri switch off for a moment and pull someone back they'll be gone. Cancelo I think has been exhausted in recent games which is when his decision making goes down the pan.

Need the whole side to come together to protect the defenders, LaPorte can't only be concerned with his own game too.

Ederson
Walker
Ake (hopefully)
Laporte
Zinchenko
Rodri
Kev
Silva
Foden
Jesus
Mahrez

I think it’s prob better to start him there before the game inevitably opens up second half..
Possibly so.. im glad he's stopped tge body checking business ..it always looks such a terrible way. To foul..checking a player sprunting makes them fly in the air for 5 yards..yellow or red all day

Bit tongue in cheek in reference to the game there couple seasons ago but I wouldn't be at all surprised to see early sending off in one of remaining games. With most of our first choice defence out it's the perfect opportunity, Fern or Rodri switch off for a moment and pull someone back they'll be gone. Cancelo I think has been exhausted in recent games which is when his decision making goes down the pan.

Need the whole side to come together to protect the defenders, LaPorte can't only be concerned with his own game too.
Laporte not LaPorte

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.