Wolves (A) - Wed 11th May, 20:15 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Calves out Jackie will play his best game of the season for us and we'll piss it.

I wonder how many blues would take a point here to have a definite advantage going into the last two games?

I wouldn’t but I get the argument with so few games left.
I really hope we win tonight but a point is not the end of the world.

A loss would be devastating as we could win our last two and still lose out on goal difference but if we draw, whilst it would put a lot of pressure on the last two games, at least we'd know that two wins guarantees the title.

I really hope we win tonight but a point is not the end of the world.

A loss would be devastating as we could win our last two and still lose out on goal difference but a draw, whilst it would put a lot of pressure on the last two games, at least we'd know that two wins guarantees the title.
So would you take it now?

wolves are terrible lets not make them to be better then they are lost to brighton 3-0! /burnley/newcastle also beat them

This will be a easy game for many reasons city are motivated as hell crazy to see how much they want the title wolves also missing key defenders

Early goal for city then wolves will break mentally

4-0 to city! easy win
Drew with Chelsea.

Drew with Chelsea.
it was lucky take that away and look at their performances against brighton/burnley/newcastle

no negativity please

Lets say it for what it is city SHOULD win this game and i expect them to win by a big goal margin just like brighton who are nothing compared to us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.