Wolves (A) - Wed 11th May, 20:15 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we prevail against Wolves and West Ham i think this will be our most impressive title triumph , considering we have Dias , Walker and Stones injured at the same time mainstays of our defence , imagine the Dippers without Trent Darby, Matip & Van Dick for three crucial games , they would crumble.
We need a hero tonight like Yaya at Newcastle a few seasons ago , when he took the game by the scruff of the neck and drove us onto the title , if our front six players are in form and we take our chances there is only one outcome , but this will be a tight we know how Wolves will play with ten behind the ball.
Just hope for an early goal to relieve the pressure and a solid performance from Ederson and four defenders whoever that might be.

..................eddy.....................
Cancello...laporte...ake.....zinchenko
......................rodri......................
.......kdb.........................bernardo.....

....sterling...foden./jesus....grealish......

The longest of all long shots but I'm on holiday in Carcassonne and I had planned a blackout and to check the score later, I've changed my mind and I want to watch it but no idea where in Carcassonne It will be on?

Realistically, ferna should be 100% in centre back, particularly as we will have the majority of possession. Less running, ability to organise and longer recovery periods in the game should mean he's tailor made for it

haha

irrelevant even if i did start drinking what im saying is true we should not worry about wolves stop flapping guys has not even started yet and some of you are panicking

Games against them are usually dour and tight , and the importance of the game is adding to the stress. The thought of losing this title race to the fucking dipper twats is unthinkable.

A win at Wolves will hopefully drain some of their belief and cockiness before hopefully being beaten by Chelsea at the weekend.

I love your optimism and truly hope your confidence is rewarded.

Last edited:
The longest of all long shots but I'm on holiday in Carcassonne and I had planned a blackout and to check the score later, I've changed my mind and I want to watch it but no idea where in Carcassonne It will be on?
Could try the Celt pub on rue armagnac, if it's not the match they're showing they may switch over if there's not people watching it. Unlikely anywhere else apart from hotel rooms

wolves are terrible lets not make them to be better then they are lost to brighton 3-0! /burnley/newcastle also beat them

This will be a easy game for many reasons city are motivated as hell crazy to see how much they want the title wolves also missing key defenders

Early goal for city then wolves will break mentally

4-0 to city! easy win
That score reminds me of one of my first away tips with my dad, mid 70s? we won 4 nil & the natives were not happy (always had to watch your back at "The Wolves")
Dennis tueart had a great game if I remember?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.