Wolves (A) - Wed 11th May, 20:15 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm only starting to get nervous now thinking about the game, I was in work all day and I was able to put it off my mind most of the day.

The first goal tonight will be the big goal, Wolves don't score or concede many goals. Was hoping to see Gabby and Grealish after the Newcastle displays. The team we have out tonight is an unbelievable side even though we are short at the back.

We need to be careful of Wolves front three, Chiquinho and Neto are very quick and Jiminez is their main man.

Come on city!!!!

Totally trust Pep with this lineup. It's a ruthless time of the season - eg Jack has his best game then on the bench - we all know Pep will have done his homework on Wolves and I think he's gone for a fluid midfield ahead of our less than first choice defence. Bernie had a breather and it's good to see him back.

Mahrez can make a difference once space opens up (although I heard a whisper he may be wanting to go sooner than he planned - though that would not stop him being picked) I also think Raheem is a different player on the right and deservedly stays in the team. Come on boys get the win and shut up those Scouse numpties.

Fake news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.