Wolves (A) - Wed 11th May, 20:15 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing that the fla, er, more nervous among us will have a field day with that CB pairing. Yes, it's not ideal. But it is what it is. I believe in the team, and in Pep. Come on City.

Always thought Bernardo, KDB and gundogan doesn’t work when they’ve played together they get into the same areas. Hope to God I’m wrong and we just win I dont care how.
There’s not much pace in their midfield so them 3 should be reet, like others have said I’d prefer Gundy further forward & arriving in the box if we’re gonna play Phil wide left & Raz wide right, hopefully them two can pin their fullbacks in their own half, I can see plenty of outside the box strikes from Kev Gundy Bernie & the under rated thunder bastard Rodri

As someone who doesn't watch Wolves all that often, what's the rating of their team from their fans?

Jesus upfront is the more balanced side right now than the false 9, plus this leaves us with no fresh legs to bring on in midfield with them all starting. Bench is only really useful if we're chasing the game which hopefully won't be the case.

No excuses, get at them early. we know they're hard to break down when we play at a slow ponderous pace, they're well organised and pack the centre of the pitch. the key is intensity, we need to start at full pelt, if it doesn't yield an early goal it will aide us later as they tire, do not leave it until the second half to up the ante.

Would be nice to see Egan-Riley get another run out today, I thought he brought some real enthusiasm to an otherwise dead game vs. Newcastle and got us those extra 2 late goals which could make all the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.