Wolves (A), Wigan (H), West Ham (A)

Away match on the last weekend of August and I'm happy, I swear if we have United then I will despair. Going Leeds weekend... What do you choose?? I'd probably end up selling the Leeds ticket for a profit to watch us inevitably loose to the rags, or go to Leeds in the knowledge it would probably be the best Derby ever.

PabZab said:
Away match on the last weekend of August and I'm happy, I swear if we have United then I will despair. Going Leeds weekend... What do you choose?? I'd probably end up selling the Leeds ticket for a profit to watch us inevitably loose to the rags, or go to Leeds in the knowledge it would probably be the best Derby ever.

The line up for Leeds this year is the shitest its been for 5 years. I'd sell your ticket. Its the first time in 5 years that im not going. Amsterdam instead for me :)

I'm ITK!! We don't have Arsenal on the 26th Sept its actually Stoke.

I dreamt it!!

A london away on august bank holiday would make my day as im down at caaaaaarnivaaaaal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.