Wolves (A), Wigan (H), West Ham (A)

Ricster said:
PabZab said:
Away match on the last weekend of August and I'm happy, I swear if we have United then I will despair. Going Leeds weekend... What do you choose?? I'd probably end up selling the Leeds ticket for a profit to watch us inevitably loose to the rags, or go to Leeds in the knowledge it would probably be the best Derby ever.

The line up for Leeds this year is the shitest its been for 5 years. I'd sell your ticket. Its the first time in 5 years that im not going. Amsterdam instead for me :)

It is in at the main stage but I like the look of the lock up tent.

How soon will sky move any August and September matches? Will it be in the next few days?
It's the Arsenal home match on Sat 12th Sept i'm thinking of - hoping it will move to the Sunday as i'll be travelling back from a holiday on the Saturday, but am yet to book the train so am hanging on in case i do have to try and get back very early Saturday!

Anyway, i'm waflling on sorry - anyone knows based on previous years (i can't remember) how quick sky pick their matches?

Why would anybody post the first three games of the season before they have been released when they clearly had no idea whatsoever what they were? Am I the only person who is baffled by this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.