Wolves away

Correct. It's a long time since I've been to wolves but can remember meeting mates at 9.30am at new street just to be early as possible to sneak into home pubs before wolves got in. No colours obviously but sailing past pub security early doors was the only way in at wolves.
Not my fav away day to put it mildly.
I hear it used to be tasty back in the day late 70s I think.
The Subway Army waiting to greet you

As shit as the Bluebrick was, at least it was all blues. The police always seem to be keen to keep the away fans mainly in one place down there so I’d be surprised if they haven’t got another pub designated for us. Guess I’ll find out shortly. Before they started putting us in the Bluebrick, it was the Walkabout. That’s where I was when Everton drew 4-4 with the Rags in 2012. I think my pint pot is still stuck to the ceiling!

As shit as the Bluebrick was, at least it was all blues. The police always seem to be keen to keep the away fans mainly in one place down there so I’d be surprised if they haven’t got another pub designated for us. Guess I’ll find out shortly. Before they started putting us in the Bluebrick, it was the Walkabout. That’s where I was when Everton drew 4-4 with the Rags in 2012. I think my pint pot is still stuck to the ceiling!
Its a walkabout in pissin rain today ended up in irish bar

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.