Wolves (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Very satisfying game for lots of reasons, especially that wolves shithouse tactics and the var shambles didnt affect the result.

Win win for us re the tarqs and rags game now too, time to get the popcorn out, hoping for a 0-0 with plenty of red cards.

That keyes fella is such a twat, described our play as walking football for the over sixties,he must frequent our match day thread. Hope he enjoyed his "more exciting" game over at helland rd.

Lets put a run together now, the arse will twitch Im sure.

The mighty Thor! Where would he find the service anywhere else? Keep feeding him whale and walrus and seal, a legend in his own lunchtime snacks!

Not sure about gundo. Not sure what he offers. Missed a sitter. Didn’t thread any passes to haaland unlike kdb and didn’t help rodri in the middle. His passing is neat and tidy but it’s mostly backwards and slow. That’s why we don’t create much. How many assists and goals has he got this season?
rag

Ended up couldn’t get a stream working on my iptv first time ever,just after halland’s second goal,happy days big man looking more like himself and we dominated from start to finish apparently,we can all relax sit back and watch the rags having their arse’s licked by sky shortly even if they get hammered by arsenal..

It’s about getting the balance right between risk and control. Pep’s philosophy is to control games with little risk but the balance was much better today as I feel we have been far too controlling at times this season.
I get what you're saying, but that risk significantly reduces when you're playing the side with the lowest number of goals in the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.