Wolves (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

City - First half a little bit mehhh, second much better until subs were made.

Wolves - Dirty cheating bunch of twats.

Ref - Useless wanker.

VAR - Wankers.

All in all a great days work against the odds once again. Wouldn't say we're back to our best, but that was a good win. Happy with that. Definitely interesting to see how we do against Arse next Friday night. That's the real test.

Good performance that! Quite a few chances created and good performances throughout. Jack being more direct is so much more fun - he's been great.

As much as it worked, I think it's pretty damning that Cancelo & Walker were overlooked for the Roberto Martinez-style 4 CBs.

RAWK …

Is the robot a bit of a flat track bully? Always banging in hat-tricks against the teams down the bottom.

Never scored at Old Trafford, Anfield, Stamford Bridge, in Charity Shield or barely touched the ball in those games. United at home he banged them in but United were rotten that day.

It doesn't matter if he scored 40-50 league goals if he's not scoring in the big games they won't catch Arsenal.

And …

He is. The smaller teams are just happy to be sharing a pitch with him as opposed to actually doing their job and preventing him scoring.
He'd offer nothing to a side that doesn't create tap in after tap in.

He’s just a 25 goal (so far) tap in merchant lads and lasses.

Really good game management from KO today. It was great to see Haaland played in a couple of times before the break and Lewis was excellent as we have come to expect.….

A better, higher tempo second half with some really nice play from the wings. Mahrez and Grealish have both been superb for the last handful of games, a really nice understand of each other. Kev for me still looks off and I would play him intermittently while he finds his old form…..

Haaland…what can you say, a force of nature, inevitable……ridiculous records tumble at his feet…he’s been here half a season….

Mentions to Stone, Akanji, and Ake when he came on…brilliant performances from soup to nuts….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.