Wolves (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Them losing never disappoints. Even if them taking points off Arsenal would have been logically more preferable.
Them losing in the 90th minute is always a laugh.
Yeah, there is that I suppose. Don't why I'm so downhearted. Well catch the Arse regardless!

Ake has made the left-back role his own for now.

When he plays aggressive, it really makes a difference to both his and our game.

Another decent improvement from Jack and Stones continues to look imperious this season.

I feel for Gundo, you can see today his mind is as quick as ever but his legs don't seem to be responding to the signals from his brain, which is a shame?

It's an area we can improve and hopefully Gundo will be happy to be a squad player, if that's the case.

Decent game from Akanji and much more like it from Kev.

Haaland is just Haaland...

What?! They created nothing at all in the first half, had zero shots and only started playing when 2 down.
They restricted us to next to nothing until our goal apart from one shot from Grealish and a few corners. After we scored their heads went down.

what I like today was the clean sheet with another makeshift back 4, even played 4 centre backs again in the 2nd half,
I think if we conceded, pep would have blown his top again, hahahaha,

one big thing happen today and KDB turned up, I think lewis took a knock and could not step inside Mahrez to take the ball off him, so KDB slots in and that one pass to Haaland GAME over,

But Haaland what more can be said cool as ICE

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.