Wolves (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

For saying Alvarez should have started. And for pointing out that we go backwards when a clear forward ball is on?

I guess the team can’t improve then. This is the peak is it.

Better performance but come on the team can still do a lot better. And that’s a compliment.
Guess you cannot please some all of the time

Not sure about gundo. Not sure what he offers. Missed a sitter. Didn’t thread any passes to haaland unlike kdb and didn’t help rodri in the middle. His passing is neat and tidy but it’s mostly backwards and slow. That’s why we don’t create much. How many assists and goals has he got this season?
Yawn

What stands out for me is…

The refusal to pass forward into space when it’s clearly on. The amount of times the team go back instead of playing a forward ball that’s on is scary.

Haaland would have already been on 40+ goal this year if the team just went forward when it’s clearly on. I understand being patient and going backwards if nothing is on but good god I’m tired of seeing players turn back when going for the kill is on.
Slightly better today but I agree. The amount of time we turn back when we are in transition is ridiculous.

That ref was totally bobbins. He wasn't biased I bet the Wolves are moaning about him as well. He was just a total incompetent

Enjoyable relaxed day at the Etihad . Ref was bizarre early first half wtf ? . Didn’t get the idea of playing Rico in midfield but hey ho he is a top player albeit a defender. Would have been perfect for Foden today but rumours in the stadium today suggest there has been a big fallout and a family situation ? Who knows but it’s a strange one for sure !
Haaland is going to break every record going this season. Mahrez is in peak form and Eddy had fuck all to do .

Not sure about gundo. Not sure what he offers. Missed a sitter. Didn’t thread any passes to haaland unlike kdb and didn’t help rodri in the middle. His passing is neat and tidy but it’s mostly backwards and slow. That’s why we don’t create much. How many assists and goals has he got this season?
Happy fishing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.