Wolves (H) Post Match Thread

Would like us to get the one-twos going again at the edge of the box like we did last season but a very good win against a tricky team for us.

Great pass Laporte and Sané put it on a plate for Jesus. Amazing speed from Sterling to win the pen, Jesus took his time and slotted it home. De Bruyne whipped it in and got us an OG for 3-0. Classy team performance will go for Gabriel motm. So that's what it's like to have a good referee, and we got to see Ederson in midfield! Not bad for David's club PL record 267th appearance, privelleged to have watched most, the best for us I've ever seen.

Professional performance against a well organized footballing side. Wolves were understandably defensive but the guys did more than enough to break them down time and again.

Laporte motm for me, mainly due to that astonishing pass for the first goal, but I suspect GJ will get it overall

Some midfield. We've got Silva, Silva, KDB, Gundogan, Fernandinho, Foden, and Ederson.

Not sure who the first choices are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.