Wolves (H) Post-Match Thread

I posted at half time that there was an air of acceptance in the crowd and it didn't get any better in the second half. We created fuck all and really never looked like winning.

It kicked off in 316 as early leavers were getting stick and a bald guy in his 50s took exception to it. He shouted 'who called me a part time girl's front bottom' and then offered out the bloke who had. Lots of people were laughing at him & that wound him up even more so he went racing back up to confront him. Someone grabbed him by the throat and told him in no uncertain terms to fuck off home.

i couldnt believe what i was seeing in the east stand after the second goal went in. lots of tourists clearly happy, filming the wolves fans and some even celebrating. what on earth was that about. it was beyond bizarre and I'm suprised there wasnt a fight. lots of city fans including myself were pissed off at these people who arent city fans and openly celebrate other teams goals.

If you support us then fair enough, but i dont want and i reckon most people dont want these plastic fans who dont support us at the ground...... even at the end a you had a wolves player approaching the home and and about 30 tourists went to take pictures. if the same happens against liverpool or united its going to kick off.

city - stop giving rows of tickets to these people

Saw one as I was walking out, daft grin on his face and filming the celebrations also. Got told to stop and absolutely shit himself. Fucking annoying.

Aguero,Silva ,Fernandinho, Gundogan are all at or close to the end of their careers ,they have been superstars for us but our legacy planning is shit .
Please don't insult Aguero, Silva and Fernandinho's legacy by including that other name in the same sentence.

Also Gundogan is only 29.

If we play like that against a team with a decent attack it will be carnage. I hate to even think about it but can you imagine Walker and Otamendi, playing like they did today, against Mane, Firmino and Salah.

Erm.....no and I don’t want to! Liverpool would have been 3-0 up today. It was like the bad old days of Demichelis and Mangala.

Aguero,Silva ,Fernandinho, Gundogan are all at or close to the end of their careers ,they have been superstars for us but our legacy planning is shit .

And this is our problem nothing to do with defence / injuries. We are still relying too much on these players who are slowing down.

Kids need game time or we should of bought 2/3 more class players in summer. Our only issue is energy in the games we have threw away so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.