Wolves (H) Post-Match Thread

Thought Tuesday was bad until I watched that 11 games played this season and we have played well in roughly 4 the rest we’ve been just ok or shite

Garbage from start to finish.
Too slow in the build up, far too many misplaced passes especially from defenders, the team continually pumping in aerial crosses to relative midgets next to big defenders.
In truth Wolves deserved to have won by 4 or 5 and I 8 Wolves.

Oh and Otamendi should never play for City again.

If you ask a neutal to judge Pep vs Klopp, there's a lot of them that'd go for Klopp and for good reason.

In a game where we were short creativity-wise you remove almost your only creative spark and keep another that can neither sufficiently attack nor defend.

We need goals so you need as many creative outlets as possible. You remove Mahrez (who was poor by the way) and field Bernardo. Whatever happened to the idea of playing Bernardo in the middle. Its not like we have never played Bernardo there. We have seen him play there for an extended period and he was brilliant. He repaced our best player in that role for almost the whole season.

I think tye league is done now but I even doubt that we can pass QF of the UCL.
Fuck me it happens, it's October. Go cry on another forum

What I’m saying is, pep succeeds because he has world class players. Put him in a team without any world class players, he’s as good as any other manager.
do you think any managers could have done what pep did with man city since he came here?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.