Wolves (H) Post-Match Thread

bad day at the office, coupled with a well executed wolves plan

shit happens, we dust down and go again

ctid

is there any plus points in persisting with otamendi?
for me he has had his day, if stones is fit i would just swap him

And this is our problem nothing to do with defence / injuries. We are still relying too much on these players who are slowing down.

Kids need game time or we should of bought 2/3 more class players in summer. Our only issue is energy in the games we have threw away so far.
It's everything to do with our defence,nico is it! this is so unfair on dinho to expect him to be a cb at his age,gundy is the prob not so much dave,putting 2 kids in as cb's with no experience with them is suicide,gabby has done nothing to warrant a start,you cannot leave out of of the experience and just play kids

Well you shouldnt be! 2 loses to frankly shit teams and you're happy! Wow!

No I'm not happy about losing and I made the long trip to Norwich too.
But I'm talking generally not about losing 2 games.

This is as daft as the post above that says he doesn't trust Sane or Danilo. Dafter.
But he never trusted danilo even when walker spent a big chunk of last season being awful. Even when danilo was fit and playing well pep would still play walker despite how bad he was at times.

That team today would finish 4th or 5th if they had to play all season.

It’s like Liverpool having Robertson, van Dijk, Matip, Alexander-Arnold, Wijnaldum and Mane all out and playing Henderson in attacking mid.

But why the fuck he left out Bernardo I’ll never know! You can’t play Rodri Gundogan and David Silva in a midfield 3, too slow, now mobility and nobody to attack their defence - last time thise three played in midfield we lost at Norwich.

And what is this tactic of cross cross cross cross cross cross cross cross cross cross cross cross cross cross cross all game for the smallest team in the league against a back three all over 6’4”?

Cant think of a single good performance by any player.

Im starting to get pissed off with Sterling on the left, he’s just half the player on that side. He’s become so predictable!
Rodri gave the ball away for both goals and was doing it all second half. He’s no Fernandinho, in fact we are missing Fern’s positive forward passes so much!
The back four were abysmal!
I felt sorry for Kun, trying to win headers against lads a foot taller than him for about 85% of the game.

Bernardo was good when he came on to be fair!
Just to add to you comments about Bernie. He is one of, if not the most gifted players we have but he is NOT a right winger. Why can’t we play him in his proper position.

we are all greedy and want great football and results every time we play, and over the last 3 season we have had to just turn up and watch us win and in style, today was hard to watch and we just did not get going and wolves did a job on us, don't get me wrong wolves are a good strong team and hard to break down and they did us big time, so am never going to point fingers and say this player was shocking because the whole team was well off it and it does not need me to say so the result says it all

am puzzle to think when has pep had a fully fit squad to pick from and the last 2 seasons big long injuries to key players and from small couple of months to season out there is always somebody out and pep must be pulling his hair out if he had any, sane laporte mendy KDB stones that alone is half of the team never mind sqaud players

hard to swallow losing but therun we have been on and winning titles and cups you have to keep a level head and understand sometime you can lose but the future is looking good and come the end of season if we win silverware again losing today will mean nothing

Bad day but anyone criticising and slagging off this great team after last season's heroics need to have a look at themselves.
Even if we don't win anything for 5 seasons I'm happy.
Strange attitude, we won nothing for 30 years, winning and loosing are both habits, winning trophies is a wonderful habit, and I , my club, our owners and manager want many more.

Disappointing result today which we unfortunately deserved.

I don't think it's the end of the world, it's only early in the season people are overreacting we have been here many a time and pulled through with less quality.

Yeah you could argue competition is more fierce now and you can argue vinnie should have been directly replaced from the off (tbh it was on my mind to at least get one more true centre back) but at the end of the day it is what it is til January, we will get our shit together and Liverpool Will fuck up somewhere along the line.

Today was shite, but have some faith people first loss at home in the league nearly 2 seasons!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.