Wolves (H) Post Match Thread

We were like that bear in The Revenant that mauls Di Caprio, they took a shot at us while we were mauling them and that just pissed us off. So we found another gear and finished them off.
Cancelo, Walker and Mahrez superb.

Lol, we've got far too used to being comfortable with teams attacking us. I was feeling it myself "not this again, not after that first half of domination".

If the crowd was in tonight, they would have been unsettling the players even more than that wakeup period did after Wolves got their tails up for a brief spell. In the nicest way, no Cityitus sufferer's arses going within earshot, when they need to dig in and show some grit has been a help(for Dias and Stones especially). Hopefully this form continues and by the time the fans are back, that wont be a factor that can affect them anymore too.

Great game..controlled the 1st half with ease but then we sleep walked into the equaliser, but that woke the the beast

The media will press the quadruple because they want it to not happen, one game at a time.

But give me a choice.....league and euro double would be nice

Not a bad stat!

Gabriel Jesus loves the Etihad.

The Brazilian has been directly involved in 45 goals in 53 starts in all competitions at home for City.’

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.