Wolves (H) Post Match Thread

To say people are slagging Kev is a bit disingenuous.
He’s not up to speed yet and we all know it. He looks a yard off the pace. Even when he’s not up to his normal level he can still pull some magic out of the bag. He’s a special player.
But I agree with those that think he is slowing us down a bit, but listening to Pep, I think he wants that at times.
Just at the moment Kev looks like he needs to get back to match fitness.

I wonder will he be started against United.
giving away simple 10 yard passes has nothing to do with fitness. He's off it. No excuses. Apart from moments of brilliance in games he's been off it for a while now. He's masking it with absolute genius but for large parts of games, Kev hurts you, when he is turning it over.

Kev at his best is one of the worlds best. And when you're at that level you get judged by your own standards. he'll be disappointed himself

What I love about this side is that when the game gets away from us, we find a way to wrestle control back. It’s not always been like that under Pep.

Anyway going for a lie down! Seriously can’t remember the last time we played a game that didn’t mean something. Even the 100 point season, we were chasing the 100 points. Now we’re chasing another record still can’t friggin relax lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.