Wolves (H) Post Match Thread

giving away simple 10 yard passes has nothing to do with fitness. He's off it. No excuses. Apart from moments of brilliance in games he's been off it for a while now. He's masking it with absolute genius but for large parts of games, Kev hurts you, when he is turning it over.

Kev at his best is one of the worlds best. And when you're at that level you get judged by your own standards. he'll be disappointed himself
I disagree.
Mental sharpness is as much a part of match fitness in my book and he looks slow of mind by his standards, to me.
Sometimes he looks like the mind decides one thing but the body can’t follow and other times he looks in two minds and dithers, which is so unlike his quick first time ball game.

If the body gets up to speed with his brain and vice versa he’ll be the player we know and love at his consistent best. It’ll take a few games.

Var is shite

Total control first half, should have been out of sight with the amount of possession we had.

Made it more of game than it should have been in the second half but blew them away once we were back after it after they scored.

Pitch looked a bit ropey in the middle, 2 more games on it short succession before it gets a rest too.

Quite right, we needlessly lost/gave the ball away in the centre of the pitch maybe four times? It irked me, so I fully empathise with Pep there.
I agree. sterling lost it in a dangerous area but immediately won it back. It was the point when he won it back that lilo gave him the calm down motion. Almost like pep would have let it stew.
pep has said lilo is a calming influence. Was interesting to See.

He's good when they are defensive in a back five with holding mids sitting deep. Wolves went to fuck playing four at the back Coady and Boly/Saiss I think it showed he and Wolves back four need protecting.

I think he's mediocre to be honest.
anyone looks shit when they're exposed. He defended really well there tonight against a very, very good attacking unit. He played it out well. Looks like a leader too. He's better than Maguire and that's for sure.

One of our best wins this season for me tonight, we were outstanding for large parts of it, in total control, cheated out of a second goal, by a guessing, and "lucky" (if you believe those lines weren't manipulated, and I don't) assistant.

We could have collapsed after they equalised, and dominated for 10 minutes, but we dug very deep, and deserved the win, and if you analyse it, we could have scored 6 or 7 but for their keeper.

Fabulous win, and an amazing run of results.

The relentlessness in which the team went at them in the final 15-20 minutes was incredible to see. It was exactly the type of kick up the backside they needed before the game coming up.

Nearly right with my 4-0 prediction

but not quite the easy stroll I was expecting though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.