Wolves (H) Post Match Thread

Really pleased and relieved that we won in the end.

I must admit after the wolves goal I was a little worried but thankfully yet again we dug deep, got the win and the points in the bag

Sunday next against that lot, Bring them on.

Dominant performance other than just after half time. Stepped up a gear after they equalised which was impressive. BT commentary crap as usual, at 3-1 he says it’s not been as easy as the stats suggest and a full time says we Made it look ridiculously easy. Also must have mentioned the quadruple a dozen times during the game. Fuck right off.

Hard game that, always is against Wolves.

Wrapt to see us put our foot down and end it in the final 10 minutes. Good warm up for the later rounds of the Champions League where the games will be similar to that.

Mahrez MOTM, and wrapt for Gabby to grab two to reward all his hard work he does for us.

Onto those Rag cunts next. Bring them on.

Well deserved win and Wolves got everything they deserved. Good to see Jesus keep battling on despite missing a couple. I think the last 2 games have illustrated that we will find a way if we have to. 21 wins on the run is just incredible given where we were and how we were playing early season. Hats off to Pep for sorting it and the players for executing it. It is a shame we haven’t been able to watch it live, but watching this run has been a real tonic to me during these last 2/3 months in what has been a tough period for everyone.

It feels like every few games we have like 1 or 2 KEY players that win us games, and because our squad is so talented, that rotates so we never need one player to carry us.

Foden carried us for a bit.

Gundogan for a bit.

Cancelo,Bernie for a bit.

Now Mahrez.

Keeps changing, amazing to have this depth where somebody is going to make the difference.
Agree it looked a bit flat for a time in the second half but ffs made difference.

The only issue for me is the reluctance to use more subs. We all know there are loads of games to come so why not take some players of early?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.