Wolves (H) Post Match Thread

Thought throughout the whole game we were top tbh, created a few good chances we could of scored from and in general just controlled the game exactly how we wanted.

Then they scored, apparently coady's first ever shot on target in the premier league? Proper city goal to concede that.

But my god, that last 20 mins after they scored, fucking hell lads hahaha. The lads literally went, "Ok then best just knock this up a gear to get the win". All over their goal, all over them every single time they got the ball. So So Good.

The football since the spurs defeat has been a joy to watch, super interesting, amazing tactics, but that last 20 mins might have been the most exciting off it all. A group of lads saying "Fuck it we're better than you, you're not going to be the team to stop this streak.

On to Utd we go.

wolves played well defended pretty well until they tired and only for the keeper it would have been over long before the 80th min g.jesus goal,pep pointed out one thing in his interview to many bombing forward second half,giving wolves the opportunity to exploit gaps hence leading to their goal ( although wasn’t a freekick for me).still good win and onto Sunday were I honestly hope we hit them fuckers for 6 no let up Sunday please ...

I actually enjoyed that game. We played with such intensity and control. Wolves played as well as could be expected of them and had the bounce of the ball, yet we still deserved to win comfortably.

Good to see the clear improvement in KDBs performance compared to the other day, Jesus has improved over the last few weeks and I thought Mahrez's all round game was much better. It looks like we may not even be at our peak yet.

Thought it was a strange game, first half total dominance of the ball, but created little really, Wolves were very negative, I hate seeing teams play like that, with zero ambition to attack. The second half was a more enjoyable watch for me, we created many more chances early second half and then Wolves score out of the blue. Loved our reaction to the Wolves equaliser. Second half thought our attacking play was much quicker and more direct.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.