Wolves (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bravo
Danilo Tosin Mangala Zinchenko
Yaya Gundogan Bernardo
Sterling Jesus Aguero

Tried to get two tickets together for this, managed it in the end but it took some searching. Looks like we're gonna get a decent crowd for this one, most probably people desperate to see Sergio break the record.

Mind you, tickets are dirt cheap. Half term week as well we should be selling out easy.

----------------------Bravo---------------------
Danilo----Adarabioyo----Mangala----Delph
----------------------Toure---------------------
-------------Bernardo----Gundogan----------
Sterling----------- Aguero---------------Diaz

Subs: Ederson, Walker, Stones, Fernandinho, Zinchenko, Sane, Jesus

Pretty much the same team as a few people have suggested. From the little i've seen of him, i'm not all that sure that Zinchenko has the skill set to play as a full back so i'd probably play a bit safe and start with Delph but plan to try Zinchenko out as a makeshift left-back for the final half an hour if circumstances allow. Delph shouldn't be too knackered having rested up over the recent international break. Hopefully Diaz is fit but if not Jesus can play from the left.

The older players like Merlin,Dinho,Otto need a break , Delph protecting from unnecessary injuries , the younger players like Sterling,Sane,Jesus,Bernardo,Stones,should be starting and also give some game time to Yaya,Bravo,Danilo,Gundagon,Mangala ,Zinchenko, would like to see , BRAVO + DANILO , STONES , MANGALA , ZINCHENKO + BERNARDO , YAYA , GUNDAGON + STERLING , JESUS , SANE , this should still be enough to beat Wolves ,but not expecting a goal fest on Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.