Not open for further replies.
Bravo
Danilo Mangala Otamendi Zinchenko
Yaya
Gundogan
Bernardo Diaz Sterling
Jesus

should be more than enough vs a B wolves

Full second string mode for this. I'd like to win the competition and it's important to keep our unbeaten run going for morale and confidence but we've barely rotated this season, players need a rest and other players need a game and that's more important. As Pep has said himself, you don't get credit for winning the league cup, if playing a strong team in it means we drop points in the league, it's not worth it.

--------------Bravo

Danilo--Tosin--Mangala--zinchenko

-----Yaya--Gundogan--Bernardo

Sterling------Aguero--------Diaz

Defence looks questionable against a good Wolves side but we should dominate the ball anyway with that midfield

The way we're playing im shocked we aren't on sky with this one. Obviously they'd rather showcase Mourinhos bus.

Tried to get two tickets together for this, managed it in the end but it took some searching. Looks like we're gonna get a decent crowd for this one, most probably people desperate to see Sergio break the record.

Mind you, tickets are dirt cheap. Half term week as well we should be selling out easy.

There will be thousands available. Cant see it selling out at all. Third tiers arnt available online but that's not because they are sold out.

- I think we have to see Zinchenko and Adarabioyo, this is the game they are in the the squad for.
- If Diaz' injury isn't too bad then he should play to.
- Bravo, Toure, Gundogan, Danilo could do with the minutes. In fact so could Bernardo even though he played 90 yesterday.

-----------------------------------Bravo
Danilo---------Adarabioyo--------------Mangala---------Zinchenko
-----------------------------------Toure
-----------------Gundogan------------------Bernardo
Sterling-----------------------Diaz/Aguero--------------------Jesus

The older players like Merlin,Dinho,Otto need a break , Delph protecting from unnecessary injuries , the younger players like Sterling,Sane,Jesus,Bernardo,Stones,should be starting and also give some game time to Yaya,Bravo,Danilo,Gundagon,Mangala ,Zinchenko, would like to see , BRAVO + DANILO , STONES , MANGALA , ZINCHENKO + BERNARDO , YAYA , GUNDAGON + STERLING , JESUS , SANE , this should still be enough to beat Wolves ,but not expecting a goal fest on Tuesday
Something like This.

Personally I'd go with a 352
GK: Bravo
CB: Adarabioyo...Stones...Mangala
WB: Danilo...Zichenko
CMs: Yaya, Gundogan Bernado
FW: Aguero Sterling

That would be my lineup

In form side from the championship could meet a young city side with a few more experienced heads to guide the through it. I'm hoping wolves will bottle it and put their promotion push before the cup and make wholesale changes along with us. I don't expect to have it all our own way but hope a few of the kids impress which reflects my score prediction of 18-0 to the mighty Manchester City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.