Wolves (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed but Wolves won't play their first team and will make multiple changes

You think so? That would be great.

A trophy in February will do wonders for the lads, some of which have never won anything in their professional careers. That’s why I think it’s important we take this seriously. Yes many clubs rotate and play weakened side but at the end of the day I think this would really help push us on to win the title.

A trophy in February will do wonders for the lads, some of which have never won anything in their professional careers. That’s why I think it’s important we take this seriously. Yes many clubs rotate and play weakened side but at the end of the day I think this would really help push us on to win the title.

After years winning nothing we should be going for everything but this has to be prioritised that's the way it is.

Can't win the domestic treble if we don't.

Also got three in top tier for this ... will be a good atmosphere with a vocal Wolves selling over 6k.
Hoping to see history so can see serge and Jesus starting to have another look at 4-4-2 which looked good earlier in season and means ya ya can play in a 2 with the dog as both need minutes and fern kdb and Dave need a rest.
We will concede due to changes a la WBA in previous round but 3-1 to Manchester and full use of subs as now is the time if any to use the squad.
I'm looking forward to it too. Should be a good atmosphere.

-------------------Bravo
---Danilo-----Stones-----Mangala
Sterling---B.Silva---Yaya---Gundog--Zinchenko
-------------Jesus-----Aguero

Saw something earlier to say that Brahim was an injury doubt.

With our style of play we need to rest players plus good to get game time in lads we might need to rely on.

I fear we will end up with nothing if we chase this trophy,2 semis in Jan ffs. Would have killed for it 10 years ago but we have to just go for PL and CL now.

Bravo

Danilo
Tosin
Mangler
Zinchenko

Yaya
Gundog
Sterling
Diaz,if fit
Bernard
Sergio

Has to be second string, West Brom will have had a full weeks rest by Saturday so we need to make sure our best 11 is fresh for that.

Bravo
Danilo
Adarabioyo
Mangala
Bernardo
Gundogan
Yaya
Foden
Diaz
Sterling
Kun

________________Bravo____________

Danilo_____Tosin______Mangala_____Zinchenko

_______________Yaya_________________

___Gundogan__________Bernardo_____

Sterling________Kun_______Jesus

Has anyone mentioned that this is a potential banana skin, yet ?

I just can’t see why Wolves would put out a full strength side. They know we’ll rest players but have quality on the bench if we need it. Their eyes are on automatic promotion and it’s tight at the top of the Championship. Then again this could be a potential banana skin....

I just can’t see why Wolves would put out a full strength side. They know we’ll rest players but have quality on the bench if we need it. Their eyes are on automatic promotion and it’s tight at the top of the Championship. Then again this could be a potential banana skin....
I was taking the piss. Every game could be seen as a potential banana skin, if you're of the pesemistic persuasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.