Wolves (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolves are not to be taken lightly. They are top of the Championship for a reason and have scored the most goals.

We need to rotate but a win is a must for team morale. We can’t afford a loss going into the next 3 games WBA, Napoli & Arsenal. Momentum is crucial here.

————————————Bravo————————
—Danilo————Stones——Mangala——-Zinchenko
————————————Yaya—————————————
——————Gundogan——Bernardo—————
——-—Sterling———Aguero————Jesus————

Maybe Tosin for Stones but I would rather have Stones on and sub him off. CBs play a lot of games and he has enough time to rest from Wednesday to Saturday.

Think Diaz would of started but he’s not fit so Jesus gets the nod. Foden is not available so I don’t think we’ll see any kids, Tosin possibly.

Give the midfielders 90 min here. Stones off for Tosin/Otamendi, Sane for Jesus, and maybe Delph for Aguero.

IMO a very strong team that will get the job done. Aguero gets the record. Would love to see Gundogan score as well. A clean sheet for Bravo and the defense would be great.

Let’s continue our winning run!!

Cheers mate. That's great news, i know I've struggled getting some of these cup games in the past. Not bothered about the English commentary, just glad i'll be able to watch it in my caravan in Wales.

Try the Reddit Soccer streams mate. Not sure if you have in the past. Usually appear just before kick off and then the best streams get pushed to the top.

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.