Wolves (h) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
All day long, he maybe lacking in pace but makes up for this with his footballing ability rather than passing sideways or backwards.
Delph is a quality DM for me and should only be used as LB if no one else is fit. Personally I'd go with Walker and Danny Lowe as full backs but have no idea who would be better on which side :/

Probably would go
Eddy
Walker Laporte Stones Danny
Fern
Kev Bernardo
Sterling Jesus Sane

If Sergio and Merlin are not 100% then best opportunity possible to give the in form guys another chance

It is seldom a good idea to post on another teams forum after a few beers, but here goes.

Since we were taken over by Fosun, there seems to be a lot of respect between both sets of fans. City fans are possibly the only ones in the premier league who appreciate what we are trying to do- the project. As a local Wolves fan with a deep rooted hatred of United, this is really great to see.

It is worth saying that most Wolves fans would prefer to see you winning the league rather than the scousers- guess who they play on the last match of the season!!!

However, I really hope we give a good account of ourselves on Monday. I’m optimistically hoping for three points... shall we agree on a score draw??

Sorry buddy, we need the 3 points.
Nothing less will do.
We unfortunately have to catch a bunch of wankers. Who somehow find themselves 4 points ahead.

Any other day we would be happy to oblige.

Sorry buddy, we need the 3 points.
Nothing less will do.
We unfortunately have to catch a bunch of wankers. Who somehow find themselves 4 points ahead.

Any other day we would be happy to oblige.
But we are fighting to stop your red neighbours getting into Europe!!!!

But we are fighting to stop your red neighbours getting into Europe!!!!

The season is long, there is plenty of time for this.

I wish you the best of luck in this regard. I like your time a lot.
You guys play some decent football and you have some great players
Will it be your first forray into the euro competitions?

I remember our time in the Europa Cup.
Some grear football on offer.

The season is long, there is plenty of time for this.

I wish you the best of luck in this regard. I like your time a lot.
You guys play some decent football and you have some great players
Will it be your first forray into the euro competitions?

I remember our time in the Europa Cup.
Some grear football on offer.
It will in my lifetime (and I’m in my 40’s!!).

I’ve promised my son (13) a Euro away day the first year we get there. Hopefully it will be whilst he is still drinking illegally!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.