Wolves (h) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 weeks?? Really? Fuck off !
Put me down for four days, didn’t feel right for another week or so, couldn’t start playing again for another few days (when the team doctor cleared me). Even after it took me a little while to get back to full fitness.

No “man-flu”, either, just a nasty strain. Had just gotten back from Jordan, where I probably contracted it. Worst illness I have experienced and the only time I’ve ever had the (confirmed) flu.

A decent amount of the time when people say they have the “flu” it’s actually just a bad cold or some other virus.

I am sure Sergio just had a cold and he’s working his way out of it now.

_________________________Ederson_____________________

Danilo_______Kompany______________Laporte________Delph

______________________Fernandinho___________________

____________Bernardo________________KDB______________

Sterling________________Sergio_______________Jesus

I would prefer to start Sane ahead of Jesus, but after scoring 4 goals in the last game I think its better to start Jesus to keep his confidence.

this flu stuff, starting to resemble a viet nam parody, " unless you've been given the last rites, it wasn't reeeeaal flu". Influenza covers a wide spectrum of severity, and sufferers usually develop resistance to the strain. Pandemics occur when a new mutation occurs that no one has a resistance to. If a child is infected the disease grows more virulent, the spread from person to person most commonly through the mucous membranes surrounding the eye socket and then the sinus cavity to the lungs. Goggles are more effective than a face mask in fact. Feeling like shit is often made worse due to dehydration, cold sweats can lose enough moisture to cause problems if you dont rehydrate . Public transport/rush hour, large gatherings are to be avoided if poss, if not, and you see an old git with a city hat and scarf and ski-goggles, with a " say bollox to brexit" badge, say hi.

this flu stuff, starting to resemble a viet nam parody, " unless you've been given the last rites, it wasn't reeeeaal flu". Influenza covers a wide spectrum of severity, and sufferers usually develop resistance to the strain. Pandemics occur when a new mutation occurs that no one has a resistance to. If a child is infected the disease grows more virulent, the spread from person to person most commonly through the mucous membranes surrounding the eye socket and then the sinus cavity to the lungs. Goggles are more effective than a face mask in fact. Feeling like shit is often made worse due to dehydration, cold sweats can lose enough moisture to cause problems if you dont rehydrate . Public transport/rush hour, large gatherings are to be avoided if poss, if not, and you see an old git with a city hat and scarf and ski-goggles, with a " say bollox to brexit" badge, say hi.
You and I should start the BMd service.

Sorry buddy, we need the 3 points.
Nothing less will do.
We unfortunately have to catch a bunch of wankers. Who somehow find themselves 4 points ahead.

Any other day we would be happy to oblige.

People have to understand we’re on a humanitarian mission here. It’s not about us being champions, you understand. It’s about those c***ts not being champions.

Quite a few tickets left for this. Its not like us to not sell out a Premier League home match.
Our fans aren't big lovers of week night games it seems.

Its on TV too, so those of you who don't like the online twitter trolls mocking us, you maybe in for a tough week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.