Wolves (h) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
God. We go into this one strong. Everyone fit (bar Memdy) and playing well, KDB improving every game, confidence and motivation high.

We might give them a tonking.

If Aguero has had flu I think see what Jesus can do. 5 goals in his last two and he took every chance he had tonight, which he was doing when he first arrived.

Also, it’ll be a shame to see Silkay Ilkay drop to the bench but Pep has to be ruthless in his selection I suppose.

Expecting a tough game, but our tails are up and we should have a virtually fully fit squad to choose from:

Ederson
Danilo
Stones
Laporte
Delph
Fernandinho
De Bruyne
B Silva
Sane
Sterling
Aguero

Expecting a tough game, but our tails are up and we should have a virtually fully fit squad to choose from:

Ederson
Danilo
Stones
Laporte
Delph
Fernandinho
De Bruyne
B Silva
Sane
Sterling
Aguero
Might keep Jesus in, possibly Walker, but looks about right to me, great few weeks of football coming up, looking forward to Huddersfield and Burton away.

Super worry about this match. If I were Pep I would watch the Liverpool vs Wolves few days ago in FA cup (where Liverpool lost) to see the strength and weakness of Wolves, maybe it would help him some with the tactics.
But this Wolves team is no push over, this team beat Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea on a good day.

Aguero MUST start and I would put in all the key players in this match and treat it like the Liverpool match, we need to have that 'we must win' mentality like how we did against Liverpool.

Anyways, Kevin and Pep are cool right? He seem a bit upset when he was sub off, I hope everything is ok, because we NEED Kevin to help us out in the league.

Every game is a Final until the 4 pt gap is erased, but absolutely no reason not to be able to win this.

We know what they can do...their speed on the break, and their ability to score from outside the box...but if we can’t beat Wolves at home at this stage of the season with 5 days between games and key players rested, then the PL is out of our reach, as is the CL.

Tough game, they're probably the best team outside of the top 6, they just haven't been as consistent playing against the other 13 teams.

Strongest available line up:

-------------------------Ederson
Danilo--------Stones-----------Laporte---------Delph
-----------------------Fernandinho
----------De Bruyne----------------D.Silva
Sterling----------------Aguero--------------------Sane

I mean there are a few questions:

Danilo or Walker? - Think Danilo has earned his spot for now.
Kompany? - How serious was his injury, not seen since he went off vs Liverpool.
Delph? - Back from suspension. Is he up to speed or do we go with Laporte/Zinchenko...
De Bruyne? - Is he ready to start a tough Premier League game?
Aguero? - Apparently missed training but will return tomorrow according to Jose Alvarez.

Either way we need to be on it, Liverpool play first, so it'll be a tougher game going into it knowing they won. Although Brighton could cause them problems, unlikely but we have to hope those last 2 games have Liverpool doubting themselves.

Ultimately, we have to finish this season thinking we have to win every game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.